Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Happy New Year - 2013

Happy New Year - 2013



Dushyant’s Birthday – 2013

This year I have missed my annual June - 2012 Blog. But I am now trying to catch my 1st January Blog, where we celebrate Dushyant’s Birthday in absentia. This winter Dushyant came early to India to attend marriage of Cousin Prasad and had to leave early and couldn’t wait for his Birthday of 1st Jan. Right now he is enjoying his Birthday with his friends in Switzerland being overlooked by Mount Alps. 
                      Happy Birthday dear Dushyant






As I said earlier in Jun – 2011, I have been behaving as free person. This academic year starting June 2011, I have done very little coaching at MBA Institutes. Coaching to Police officers for their MBA in HR was very interesting at YCMOU.

Our summer holiday should have been in Ludwigsburg, Germany with Dushyant, but we spent it in Singapore with Shirish and Idhant. The Singapore Trip was a bit unscheduled, however, we enjoyed our stay in Singapore as usual with lots of Varieties of Food and lot of playtime with Idhant. We were fortunate to attend Idhant's Birthday on 30th May 2012. 



We were there for nursing Shirish, but he recovered from his accident all by himself. We watched him recovering very fast. His pain threshold is very high. He can really endure pains. From a backbone binding “Straight Jacket” to driving his car all by himself, he recovered in less than fifteen days. He started attending his office, that too in a new role of ‘Global Head’ from 13th June 2012 i.e. within just few days from that frightful accident on his birthday of 26th May.


From Jan 2012 to Dec. 2012, I did complete my 1st year of learning Astrology and have passed the exam “Jyotish –Pravesh” in flying colours. Now I can prepare Horoscope Charts and find out what is good time for what. (Muhurt). However, prediction is a very difficult matter and will take at least two more years. 

I also did join a class for vocal classical Music, but our teacher is busy attending performing in his own program and is more irregular at class than us students. In last three months I have attended only five sessions and have remained as ignorant as I was earlier.

I am continuing to have one foreign tour and one domestic tour every year. This 31st March on my Birthday, two of us were at Pushkar in Rajasthan.  We enjoyed those ten days. Starting from Jaipur, we moved in hired Taxi from place to place. A new Hotel every day till, we came to Mount Abu and then took the train for Borivali, Mumbai and then Taxied to Nashik











The year went without much achievement. My dream for being a ‘Doctorate’ looks still far away. As per my list, I am yet to learn “Pourohitya” – the Science of doing a proper Pooja. I may join some social organization, but I am not clear about it.

I am now disillusioned at coaching at MBA. When you coach for a Syllabus and prepare student for University Exams, the coaching is more mechanical. I did that for four years starting from June 2008. I think, I will stop taking Guest Lectures for a “Syllabus and Exam oriented coaching” after my Birthday of 2013.

Like last year I still think, that this year of 2013 in my 67th year, I will travel more, listen to songs more, and practice singing a little bit, read more, and live life more like a retired person.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home